Bạn đang xem bài viết Đề cương ôn tập giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World Ôn tập giữa kì 1 lớp 11 Smart World tại Thcslytutrongst.edu.vn bạn có thể truy cập nhanh thông tin cần thiết tại phần mục lục bài viết phía dưới.
Đề cương ôn tập giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World là tài liệu hữu ích mà Thcslytutrongst.edu.vn giới thiệu đến quý thầy cô và các bạn học sinh lớp 11 tham khảo.
Đề cương ôn thi giữa kì Tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World giới hạn nội dung ôn thi kèm theo một số dạng bài tập trắc nghiệm, tự luận kèm theo. Thông qua đề cương ôn thi giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 giúp các bạn làm quen với các dạng bài tập, nâng cao kỹ năng làm bài và rút kinh nghiệm cho bài thi giữa học kì 1 lớp 11 sắp tới. Vậy sau đây đề cương ôn thi giữa học kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World, mời các bạn cùng tải tại đây.
Đề cương giữa kì 1 Tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World
- Strong and weak form of auxiliary verbs
- Contracted forms: nouns/pronouns, etc. + verb/ verb not
- Linking final consonants to initial vowels
- Elision of vowels
- Sentence stress and rhythms
VOCABULARY: Words and phrases related to
- Health and fitness
- Generational differences
- Cities and smart living
- Global warming
- Tenses: Present Perfect & Simple Past
- Modal verbs: must/ have to/ should
- State verbs in continuous forms; Linking verbs
- Participle clauses
- Writing a short message
- Writing an opinion essay about limiting teenagers’ screen time
- Writing an article about the advantages and disadvantages of living a smart city
- Writing a proposal for a welcome event
- Writing a leaflet to persuade people to reduce black carbon emissions
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
1. Avoid undesirable habits like consuming excessive amounts of coffee or tea. Moreover, you need to increase your workout.
D. For example
2. The Singaporean scholarship is renewed annuallyand may be terminated if the recipients have unsatisfactory academic records or bad behavior.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
3. The insurance plan offers protectionin the event of an unintentional death or significant injury.
4. Urban medievalists are rightly hesitant to undervaluethe importance of ritual and ceremony in the daily life of towns.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
5.Henry didn’t feel liketo go to school this morning because it was raining heavily.
6. Because ofher seriously sickness, Alex didn’t participate inthe English contest last week.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
7. The outdoor centre organizes lots of ___________ activities for the kids, like cycling and canoeing.
8. Could you please stop __________ so much noise in my room?
B. to make
9. Taking part in the Green Summer program was a wonderful __________ that Henry will never forget.
10. Mr. Henry made a big difference __________ my life and many other students’ lives in the past and present.
11. Henry’s friends suggested _________ some unique symbols in the book to prevent the corrupt teachers from stealing and selling.
B. to insert
12. __________ Henry has used divergent methods to protect the Global Success Book 11, he still can’t stop the rotten teachers from buying and selling for dirty money.
D. In spite of
13. Cultural _________ is the most effective method for the young to comprehend other countries’ values, customs, traditions, and other things.
14. When her husband was in the army, Hana ___________ to him a few times a month.
A. was writing
C. was written
15. We need to be ___________ to solve the immediate problem to help Vietnam overcome financial difficulties and integrate into ASEAN easily.
16. The ASEAN Scholarships provide opportunities __________studies in selected Singapore schools
17. Henry enjoys __________ a lot of teachers who need new English materials for their teaching.
B. to help
18. __________ the encouragement of true teachers, Henry overcame many difficulties in finding sources to write new English books.
A. Despite the fact that
C. Thanks to
D. In spite of
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct response to each of the following exchanges.
19. Kate and his mom are talking together.
Kate: “Mom, I eventually win the Speaking contest.”
His mom: “_______________.”
A. It’s an amazing story
B. You must be better next time
C. Really! Congratulations, boy
D. Do my best!
20. Tom and his mom are talking together.
Tom’s mom: “I’m afraid there is no real friendship between boys and girls!”
Tom: “________, Mommy. We are just good friends.”
A. Don’t mention it
B. Don’t worry
C . I hope so
D. Of course not
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
21. Tom isn’t used to walking so far.
A. Tom used to walk farther.
B. Tom doesn’t like to walk so far.
C. Tom isn’t accustomed to walking very far.
D. Nancy needed help to walk so far.
22. Ann never wants to see another horror film.
A. Ann hasn’t seen horror films.
B. Ann has enjoyed all horror films she has seen.
C. Ann is tired of seeing all horror films.
D. She is anxious not to miss the next horror film.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences given.
23. The trip was so expensive. They could only afford seven days.
A. It was such an expensive trip that they could only afford seven days.
B. So expensive was a seven-day trip that they could hardly afford it.
C. The trip was dirt cheap, so they could afford more than seven days.
D. A seven-day trip wasn’t cheap, so they couldn’t afford it.
24. Tam is not good at English. I am not good at English, too.
A. Neither Tam nor I am good at English.
B. Either Tam or I am good at English.
C. I’m not as good at English as Tam is.
D. Tam isn’t good at English but I am.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
Raising the retirement age has been proposed (25)________ the Ministry of Labor pending parliamentary evaluation in May 2017. While the policy is (26)_________ in utilizing the work experience of the elderly while creating savings in the pension budget, it also means (27)_________ job prospects and promotion opportunities for younger generations. It is also not in the interest of all the elderly, especially the 70 per cent of Vietnam’s labor force working in manual labor-intensive sectors such as agriculture, manufacturing and construction (28)_________working above the age of 50 can be dangerous and unproductive. Despite these drawbacks, raising the retirement age is still considered by policymakers as one of the key solutions to the ageing population problem in Vietnam.(29)_________ , these are only temporary solutions.
25. A. At B. by C. for D. from
26. A. beneficially B. beneficiary C. beneficial D. benefit
27. A. less B. fewer C. more D. little
28. A. which B. whom C. who D. where
29. A. So B. Because C. However D. Therefore
Tải file tài liệu để xem thêm Đề cương ôn thi giữa kì Tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World
Cảm ơn bạn đã xem bài viết Đề cương ôn tập giữa học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh 11 i-Learn Smart World Ôn tập giữa kì 1 lớp 11 Smart World tại Thcslytutrongst.edu.vn bạn có thể bình luận, xem thêm các bài viết liên quan ở phía dưới và mong rằng sẽ giúp ích cho bạn những thông tin thú vị.